Recognition of previous studies (credit transfer)
Exemption based on previous studies
Booking an appointment for credit transfer related administration at the Registrar's Office HERE.
Students (credit transfer) and applicants (preliminary credit transfer) of the University of Pécs Faculty of Pharmacy may request exemption from the completion of certain obligatory and/or elective, optional courses of the Faculty. The courses completed must be evaluated with a grade, courses with fail/pass results cannot be accepted.
1. Please check the descriptions of the obligatory, elective and optional courses of the University of Pécs Faculty of Pharmacy on this website. Find the ones that you would like to be exempt from.
2. Fill in one copy of the Credit Transfer Application Form for your present major and attach your recommended curriculum (prescribed course of your previous studies).
3. For each and every course to be credited (accepted upon earlier studies) fill in one copy of the Opinion Form.
4. Along with each opinion form you have to submit an English language copy of your transcript and a very detailed description of the course(s) completed. The course description must hold following information: where and when it was completed, type of exam, grade granted, number of classes (lectures, practices, seminars), detailed list of topics and contact details of a competent administrator of the institute.
5. All pages of the transcript, the curriculum and the course descriptions must be officially attested by your school with original seal and signature and only complete applications shall be processed.
6. Please submit your application via email to email@example.com by sharing the link of the cloud drive where your documents will be saved. The deadline for applications for subjects taught in the fall semester is August 01 or for subjects taught in the spring semester is January 01.
The credit transfer process fee is 7.000 HUF per course for students who have studied abroad (except in case of studies pursued by students of the Faculty in the framework of visiting student status or ERASMUS or other agreements made by the University or the Faculty). Please wire the transfer process fee of 7000 HUF/subject to the following bank account:. Payment can be made to the following bank account:
Name of Bank: OTP Dél-dunántúli r., Pécs
Address of bank: 7623 Pécs, Rákóczi út 44.
Account number (IBAN): HU88117310012313537800000000
Swift code of the bank: OTPVHUHB
Students with legal student status have the possibility to transcribe and pay credit transfer fee through Neptun System (Finances / Payment / Transcribe item: Service – Registration fee of credit transfer request in the case of studies completed in non-Hungarien higher education institution 7000 HUF).